Community Involvement and Charitable Requests
Quality Dairy believes in serving the community we have been a part of since 1936.
Due to the charitable nature of the communities we do business in, we receive hundreds of requests for sponsorship and contributions each year.
Unfortunately, it’s not possible for QD to honor all requests, even though most are worthwhile causes.
Because of this large volume of requests, we require that all requests meet the following criteria:
- A “QD Donation Request Form” (qualitydairy.com/v15/donation-request-form/) must be completed and submitted at least 45 days prior to the assistance being requested.
- Only requests documented on the request form will be considered.
- E-mail and telephone requests will not be considered.
- Status of all requests will be provided via email. Please do not call our stores or corporate offices for status updates.
- QD will give priority to nonprofit 501c(3) organizations(ID # is required), Military or Law Enforcement, Sustainability efforts and Youth-oriented organizations.
- The event must be held within one of the communities we do business in.
- All donations will be provided in the form of QD manufactured in-kind or discounted product, or by check made out to the charitable organization or event, not to individuals.
- Based on the level of support requested, QD may ask for a total need of the event and assurance that the event is more than half funded at the time of the request.
While QD values all charity and volunteerism, we are unfortunately not able to provide support for the following requests:
- Organizations outside of our communities
- Adult sports league or tournaments
- Organizations that limit their services to members of one religious group or whose services propagate religious faith or creed.
- Political groups
- School Yearbooks or programs
- Quality Dairy reserves the right to refuse any applicant or event that does not meet the core values of Quality Dairy
Status of all requests will be provided via email.
Please do not call our stores or corporate offices for status updates.
QD Application for Community Involvement and Donation Requests